Hope After Loss Groups
Meetings are subject to rescheduling for
holidays or weather.
Support for anyone who has lost a loved one to a substance related death such as an accidental overdose, drug induced suicide or drug related murder. Facilitated by two professionals, one with lived expertise.
Every Monday rotating through these locations:
169 Colony Street
Second Floor, Room 28
Parking and Entrance are located at the back of the building.
Putnam Public Library
200 School St. (Behind Town Hall)
1 Stonebridge Way
In the clubhouse
Links & Resources
- Grief Recovery After A Substance Passing (GRASP)
- The Compassionate Friends
- SAVE Grief Support
- The Cove – Center For Grieving Children
- Clear Life Counseling, LLC
- Wise Old Sayings Guide To Grieving Support Resources
- What’s Your Grief?
- Bereavement Miracles 12-Step Program
- The Grief Toolbox
- Adam’s House, Grief Support For Connecticut Children And Families
Grief in Syndemic Times 4 Part Workshop
- Session 1: Unique and Significant Aspects of Grief Following Overdose Deaths during the Pandemic
- Session 2: A Discussion of the Grief Process Between Children and Adults, Unresolved Grief, and the Role of Grief Services
- Session 3: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: Clinicians’ Experiences With Loss
- Session 4: Meaning Making: Perspectives from the Bereaved