Hope After Loss Groups
Meetings are subject to rescheduling for
holidays or weather.
Support for anyone who has lost a loved one to a substance related death such as an accidental overdose, drug induced suicide or drug related murder. Facilitated by two professionals, one with lived expertise.
Every Monday rotating through these locations:
169 Colony Street
Second Floor, Room 28
Parking and Entrance are located at the back of the building.
51 Hayward Avenue
Colchester, CT 06415
Brick building, left door. Lots of on-street parking
Richmond Memorial Library
15 School Drive
Links & Resources
- Grief Recovery After A Substance Passing (GRASP)
- The Compassionate Friends
- SAVE Grief Support
- The Cove – Center For Grieving Children
- Clear Life Counseling, LLC
- Wise Old Sayings Guide To Grieving Support Resources
- What’s Your Grief?
- Bereavement Miracles 12-Step Program
- The Grief Toolbox
- Adam’s House, Grief Support For Connecticut Children And Families
Grief in Syndemic Times 4 Part Workshop
- Session 1: Unique and Significant Aspects of Grief Following Overdose Deaths during the Pandemic
- Session 2: A Discussion of the Grief Process Between Children and Adults, Unresolved Grief, and the Role of Grief Services
- Session 3: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: Clinicians’ Experiences With Loss
- Session 4: Meaning Making: Perspectives from the Bereaved